15 May 2013

iPhone Case

I enjoyed making this quick little project this morning I found on Erin Erickson's blog Dog Under my Desk.  I enjoy her blog and her patterns are so well written and illustrated.  I did not take pics of the making process as it really is such a simple pattern.





I did not use a very colourful fabric, I felt that the lighter the fabric the easier to see in my bag!


 













 Notice how snuggly the phone sits in the case.  The pattern actually has a metal ring through the tab to attach to a key ring but I decided against using one, but I might change my mind - isn't it a girl's prerogative?!!  Oh and by the way, do you like the metal cover I have on my phone?
 


 


Thank you for taking the time to look at today's little exercise.  If you would like to make one of these you can go over to Erin's blog here for the free tutorial.

Happy quilting



1 comment:

  1. well done x it looks great ... and findable in the bag! xx

    ReplyDelete