19 March 2015

Classes at Cotton Tale

Well what a wonderful time we all had over the two days!  It was fun and exciting to see how the ladies managed and couldn't believe the difference in their stitching from the beginning of the classes and when we finished in the afternoon.  I'm not sure if it was quite what they were expecting but nevertheless every single lady very quickly managed to execute the different stitches, each in their own way and style.

Here are a few photos of our exciting days; the time went so quickly and I only managed three photos!









 A huge thank you goes to Judy and Chantal at Cotton Tale and for the delicious eats they served at tea time!

I look forward to sharing more of what I have learned of this fascinating art in the near future. We will hold follow-on classes with these ladies in a few months time.  I can't wait to see what they have achieved over the next few months!  Well done all of you!







Happy quilting,



2 comments:

  1. Thank you for a most enjoyable and informative day!
    Totally inspired and am trying to squeeze in a few hours practice in my 36 hour day!...lol!
    Can't wait for the FMQ quilt class.
    Hugz
    Moz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So pleased you enjoyed it Moz. You've got your new foot so lots of practicing coming up I hope. I look forward to seeing what you do.

      Delete